New York, NY
We are on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. Today, our ownership management platform helps personal injury law firms, medical providers and financial service businesses manage their personal injury liens in more than 150,000 cases worth over $1 Billion. We are growing our team with the support of a $9M Series A led by IA Ventures and Tribeca Venture Partners in March 2018.
What You'll Do:
We are hiring a talented Product Designer to help our flagship product feel more intuitive and ultimately drive a more impactful user journey. This person will collaborate with product and engineering to articulate the best possible experience so that our users will keep coming back for more. The ideal designer can work creatively through user research and user experience and interaction design.
Our designers serve a vital role at the company, from creating the vision for new features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and embrace collaboration and feedback. Our group is a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—if this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a nice hello, and links to your work and experience.
- Researching, gathering data and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers, engineers and software developers for respective development projects
- Collaborate closely with engineering and product leadership to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals
- Work closely with engineering to ensure high-quality implementation and user experience
- Solicit feedback from your peers in the product organization
- Take initiative to inform and improve design processes
- 3-5+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, on a product design team for web-based SaaS products
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in interaction and visual design, and ideation
- A depth of functional experience designing data visualizations
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Experience partnering with product managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits - health, vision, and dental, 401(k) with company contribution
- Unlimited paid time off - take time when you need it
- Lunch delivered to the office everyday and weekly team lunches
- Fully stocked pantry and bar, including cold brew and healthy snacks