Sr. Director of Engineering
100+ Person AI Sales/CRM Start-up
We are the #1 Conversation Intelligence Platform. Our Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Outreach, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Director, Engineering to manage and grow our global DevOp/Automation and Engineering teams.
Our ideal candidate is a strong leader who is passionate about building great products with great teams in a highly collaborative and very technical environment. This role will be based in Toronto and report directly into the VP, Product.
- You will manage and lead a team of exceptional developers who built and scaled organizations
- You will be responsible for applications built on modern software and continuing to innovate / drive TDD, continuous delivery, DevOps and microservices that power the entire platform
- You will be working with cross-functional teams to deliver high-value products that solve clearly identified problems but are designed in a sustainable way so the value continues to deliver in the long term
- You will be responsible for growing our DevOps/Automation and Engineering teams located in San Francisco, Toronto and Tel-Aviv
Who You Are
- You drive the execution and delivery of product and features that are highly impactful to the growth of the company
- You care about “just enough process”, clarity of thought & decisions, collaboration and customers in shaping the team
- You have a consistent eye toward improvement along with the ability to roll with regular system and process improvements
- You empower your teams by building and reinforcing a culture and a platform that focuses on frequent delivery, high quality and meaningful business results
- You embrace our values
- You lead by example and grow an organization of bright, kind and motivated individuals that create great outcomes, while staying nimble and humble
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others in a fast-paced environment
- You provide hands-on technical leadership by building foundational systems, participating in technical design and contributing to product strategy
- You prioritize designing systems and building things correctly from day one, without cutting corners
- You have minimum 7 years of managing software teams experience and have managed organizations of 30+ team members
- You are an experienced engineering leader, understands B2B, SaaS, DevOps and world class engineering processes
- You have a passion for AI and Innovation
- Experience working in a high growth venture-backed startup