C++ Blockchain Engineer
Brooklyn, NY (remote for the forseeable future, but will be expected to come into BK office when things 'return to normal')
About the Company
The company is a Social Media/Blockchain Start-up in Brooklyn. They've grown from 12 to 60~ full-time employees over the past 3-4 months--insane growth. Their goal is to have 100+ employees by the end of 2020.
They're backed by one of the biggest players in the Crypto/Blockchain space, and have already made waves when they launched their app in July.
Their mission involves using Blockchain to improve the current state of Social Media platforms, as they are today. By rewarding/incentivizing content creators & bringing back true transparency to the space, they are hoping that they can change the social media landscape for the better.
We’re seeking an experience C++ Engineer who’s familiar with Blockchain Applications (preferably on the EOS Ecosystem). This person will be working on our Backend Blockchain Infrastructure.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, well-funded startup with big ambitions. In addition to doing ground breaking work, this role will be pivotal in building out the entire backend/blockchain ecosystem that sits behind our already thriving Social Media Application. We are looking for the best and brightest to take our platform to the next level.
- 3-5+ Years Software Engineering Experience
- 2-3+ Years Experience working heavily with C++ 11 or later.
- Previous Experience with Blockchain Development (Preferably EOS, but can be other blockchain ecosystems as well)
- Experience with the EOS Ecosystem is a HUGE bonus
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree Highly Preferred
- High emotional intelligence & great communications skills – this is something we value in every member on our team.
- Base - $130k - $170k (depending on experience)
- Equity - A considerable amount, considering they're still under 100 employees
- Benefits - 100% of Health/Dental/Vision Premiums covered for yourself & your family. 401k as well. Brand new 2020 Macbook Pro supplied for all new hires.